Sunday, July 3, 2011

Judson and the Girls...

I won't blog much...but I thought I would update with some recent pics and thoughts. One month from now we may be holding our sweet little boy in our arms (or be a day or two away)!! My friend Ari took some maternity pics of me and Judson...I am feeling very pregnant these days, but I really cannot tell you how thankful I am to be carrying around this little man. He is a mover! I definitely get stopped in my tracks every now and then when he decides to do a sudden movement...and I just want to say that pregnancy is such a gift to me. I treasure these moments so much. I really really love it. Of course, I will love sleeping on my tummy in a little over a month also, but not near as much as this season :)

And to prepare for J-man...the girls are now in the same room! Oh what an adventure it has been...they have been great...however we have had some very early mornings. For now, Jada is in a toddler bed and Kiva is in a crib that will convert to a toddler bed. We will probably go the bunk bed route next summer. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make room sharing the most peaceful, I am all ears.And I just thought they were cute looking at eachother...sorry about the cell phone pics...that is what I have handy!Jada's self portrait with the camera :)
Are you kidding me with this look, Kiv? She is sooooo much fun! Aunt Ashley took this one.And a recent moment while dress up and dancing...love the serious look on her face as she very obviously perfects her moves!

2 comments:

  1. that last picture is too much!...love kiva bear! she probably gets her sweet moves from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. room sharing, i have lots of stories... but still learning. :) we should talk!!!

    ReplyDelete