Thursday, November 6, 2008

Intimacy...

I wanted to let you all know something kinda crazy...last spring I was asked to share my testimony at a thing called "Intimacy"- it is a night of worship for women and college girls in the community. It is an open invitation thing so all girls are invited. Anyway, it is tomorrow night, the 7th (just in case you are a girl, live in BCS and can come...it is at Grace Southwood at 8:00.)
Many prayers, tears and hope have already gone into this night and I would love your prayers for God to move in really sweet and eternal ways in all of us who are there. I am hopeful that it will be a real night of grace and healing for me as I share who God has been in my life and now how much more He has been to me with all that has gone on with our loss of Mia. I am also hopeful that the Lord wants to do some beautiful things in the lives of girls who attend. So...
Thanks! I'll update afterwards :)

5 comments:

  1. We love you and we're definately praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, your posts are amazing and the way God is working through you at this unimaginabley difficult time is such a testimony to those of us who have the honor of knowing you and Brian. I pray that tonight will be just what God has in mind and I can't wait to see the many ways he will continue to work in you and through you and your sweet family.

    You are in our prayers,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you sister! And gave a shout out for you with the Lambs... You will rock it!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might try to come. My friends work at Grace Southwood and they are going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steph. It was so good to see you at Bethany's party. Just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. May God be so near and give you peace that passes all understanding...

    ReplyDelete