Thursday, February 25, 2010

And we're off...

This weekend is the conference "Masterpiece". This is what I have been preparing for with all of my dancing and the all too wonderful "Talitha" dancers. I really cannot form my words correctly to tell you of the love that I have for these girls in Talitha. And all of the preparation, worship, love and prayers are about to come to fruition as we move into the weekend.
Will you pray for this weekend to be a mighty tool in the hands of our kind and loving Father to set girls FREE and to truly bring many girls into relationship with Jesus like they have never imagined.
I think the Lord gave me a picture of what He will do with our dancing this weekend. With each movement: each step, each arm and leg and head movement, links from the unseen chains around girls' hearts, minds and bodies will burst apart literally allowing these girls to breathe in the Spirit of Christ in a deeper way than they ever knew possible! Simply, daughters being set free...for good. And no longer allowing those chains to hold them back. Let it be Lord. May our dancing cause girls to do as Isaiah 52:2 says

Shake off your dust;
rise up, sit enthroned, O Jerusalem.
Free yourself from the chains on your neck,
O captive Daughter of Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment