Friday, February 5, 2010

Good Medicene

So, in light of some of my sweet friends really suffering and going through some trials of all sorts of kinds...I wanted to post this. I saw this today and laughed until I was crying and then I realized how I haven't laughed like that in a long time.

So, go to you tube and type in Tim Hawkins. Funny: Chic-Fil-A, Things you don't say to your wife, Fire Ants...etc.

And then I was sweetly reminded that God is in the pain and God has given us laughter to medicate our tired and weary souls! So...enjoy and laugh out loud if you can.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodenss - I LOVE Tim Hawkins. There is such comfort provided in laughter. I'm so glad someone besides me enjoys this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just bring the book on by...anytime. except i'll be in houston wed afternoon -thurs. FINALLY! just call if you don't know my address =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new blog family pic and decor! I wanted to let you know how much the Tim Hawkins videos have menat to me and my family...they have been a funny spark in my days...to see how my kids have poured over them and have them memorized while I have been away in Corsicana with my grandmother. I HAVE to see you and the girls when I return after the services. I miss you and love you deeply.

    ReplyDelete