Tuesday, September 14, 2010

a sweet prayer followed by none other than...

Me (Steph)- "my tummy hurts a little"

Jada- "do you want me to pray for your tummy"

Me- "yes please, that would be great"

Jada- "ok, I will, but after I pray for your tummy I need to do the hula dance"

Me- "of course" (meanwhile thinking, how does she know about the hula dance?)

Jada- "God, please heal mommy's tummy and make it feel better, in Jesus name, Amen" followed by a very calculated absolutely correct hula dance complete with wave like arms and a slow turn including large hip motions

Me- crying in laughter and still laughing now.

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny!! I just read it out loud to Jared and we both were laughing so hard!! Can't wait to live next door and witness daily life more with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete