Sunday, May 3, 2009

biography so far and your feeling???

I have started reading a biography of a lady from the 1800's Lilias Trotter...so far I am LOVING IT! Brian, with his large bookshelf of "gems", gave it to me and said it would be a good one to start with! Lilias has encouraged me so far is her zeal for life and taking everything in. She would look at the world with artistic wonder and tear up at sunsets. I love that. She was also so zealous about loving God, being pure and giving His love away....and she was really really intense about learning more. So, I want to be like her already and I am only on chapter 6 :)

Also, I would LOVE your feedback on if you think we are having a boy or girl....I have NO idea! So, if you have a thought or feeling...share it!

12 comments:

  1. Don't know why. but I have a gut feeling it is a boy....I was right all 3 times with our kiddos...we'll see?!?!?! Would love to read the biography after you do. Love you dearly and miss you!
    La
    *Thought of you during Art of Worship tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a girl! Jada needs a sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph! For some reason I have thought that you are having a boy as soon as you told us you were pregnant. We will find out very soon!!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally think it's going to be a boy...but i'll be excited for a girl too! I'm just glad to meet the baby lee!!! hurry up November!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say girl. I got an 18 month girls swim suit that is super cute and totally thought of you. So if you have a girl it is yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aunt Dawn and MadysonMay 5, 2009 at 6:37 AM

    Madyson's vote is a girl because I quote "boys are gross!" Love yall both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i too have felt boy since you shared the news. not sure why though. just a feeling i have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy. It's in the water!

    But a girl would be heavenly!! I would make you guys matching sister bows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is HOPE, bundled in pink or blue, but HOPE somehow must be worked into the name = ). I can see her face, but am not sure if it is this baby or the next but I have the name HOPE and a face!!!!!!! Regardless if boy or girl, it is HOPE coming to fruition. So how is that for talking in circles?

    ReplyDelete
  10. boy. I want it to be a boy so my little guy has a Lee guy to run around with. You two made a boy for me, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. and Happy Mother's day, Momma! I'm thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete