- she loves to color,paint,marker or play play-doh and she always wants to give her creations away...for example: "This one's for MiMi"
- lately (as if you can't tell through photos) jada likes to say "cheese" and perform this crazy squinty smile. I love it. She laughs at herself everytime she does it...example from today :)
- she loves to sing and will make up her own songs all of the time. Today it was to the tune "the wheels on the bus" and she was singing "the daddy on the bus says 'tickle-tickle-tickle' all through the town."
- she still likes elmo a lot...we don't really watch him anymore, but she likes him a lot. Her favorite towel is her Elmo towel and she used to streak through the house running with it hanging on her head like a cape after e/bath. Here is a non-streaking photo of jada-elmo.
- she really likes her set of princess shoes and thinks that they need to match her outfit...she also likes my zebra slippers that Aunt Dawn and Sue got me for christmas...she thinks those are mommies princess shoes. :) You know you love them .....
- this is a very short list of fun things...but thought it would be fun to write!
2 years ago