Thursday, August 13, 2009

we're back

We had a great time on our vacation and I thought I would add some fun photos from Uncle Jason's camera :)   Here we are on our way to the beach...
lunch at Amberjacks
Brian, Jason and Mike played golf one day


There seem to be pictures of birds on Brian lately?
MiMi and PaPa with Jada :)
Aunt Shannon buried Jada's legs and made her a mermaid...Jada loved it
It was a great trip and we are now back in the swing of things.  Brian starts school again next week so it looks like our summer has come to a close. Time flies!!

1 comment:

  1. Brian the "Bird man" Eh? LOL. Does he know you have all these pics on yalls blog with him communicating secretly with the birds? I can hear him now in his deep voice, "Ahhhhhh, come on Steph!" I guess a daddy will do anything for that Jada smile :)Oh and do promise me you'll tell him I called him "Bird Man." Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete