Sunday, August 23, 2009

why bother?

Why bother wearing make-up?  The Haiti group shared their experiences tonight at church and it was such a blessing to me.  Mascara mess...but such a gift!  Seeing the video they put together and listening to them share who God is and what they have learned so far from their experiences was really wonderful.  On top of that, I was profoundly struck with gratitude during our singing/worship time.  Ross shared the gospel of Christ and the reality of the cross and I was truly awestruck at the Father's intense love for me/us that He would allow...ordain...purpose for His son to die such a horrible death for someone like me who is totally not even close to being grateful enough for such a King.  But I want to be.  So, more than likely I will wear make-up to church again, but then again, maybe not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment