Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some Jada Quotes over the past 24 hours...

You are such a gift to me daddy.”

“You are the best daddy in the whole wide world.”

“I love you the most as you love me.”
“You are so fun to me daddy.”

“You’re the greatest.”

“How did God make you so hansom?”

When asked, “why are you saying all these sweet things to me?” She replied
“Because I love you.”& “Because I am a nice girl”

"Mommy, You are a gift to me."
"You are a great great mommy in the whole world."

Really precious thoughts from our sweet sweet 3 1/2 year old...and we agree, she is a nice girl! We love her a lot too :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet daughter! I love reading stuff like this, thanks for sharing Steph :) Hope all is well, everytime I am in worship here I think "Gosh Steph Lee would love this." Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! and great idea! keep recording them momma! oooo- good Christmas present idea to the grandparents too...you could make a book of all their sweet quotes!

    ReplyDelete