Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cousin Madyson and such...

This past weekend we were able to go to New Braunfels to celebrate Brian's parents' birthdays. It was a great visit and Jada had an absolute blast with her cousin Madyson. We did a little photo shoot with Madyson on Sunday before we left and I wanted to post them. She is so sweet to Jada...it is so much fun to watch them play together! Isn't she cute?

Grammy gave Jada some play-dough scissors and taught her how to "roll snakes" and cut them...so here is Jada practicing! She says "open-close-open-close" as she does it...so fun!

4 comments:

  1. Steph,

    It's been such a long time since we've spoken; I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! Jada is one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen and it's evident through your words and in the pictures how much joy God has blessed your wee family with.

    I want you to know that I'm thinking about you all as you continue on your path of healing and rebuilding. I'm sorry Mia can't be with you and I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like. But I do know that your faith and your love for your family will carry you in this process.

    You all look great and I hope God continues to bless you.

    Your oooooold friend,
    Ali
    (the flighty pledge trainer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that Brian's mom gave Jada scissors - I know you were hoping for her to begin to practice with them. And Madyson looks so grown up in the photos! Excellent photos, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photography! love you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! So cute! Thanks for your note. Yes, we love New Orleans! We are involved in a great church here. (FBNO) It was so fun seeing Kat and Steph. Have you met Steph's husband? He's hilarious! He's from GA and so are some of our best friends here, so we just sat back and listened to the accents fly! Jada is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete