Friday, February 13, 2009

learning about blogging...

I am slowly learning more about the blog world. I need help though. I want to follow more of my friends blogs but really don't know how to save them on my blog...make sense? If anyone can help, that would be fabulous!!!

And in my pursuit of figuring out how to find people throught he blog world, I came across an old friend's blog...Becky...and she posted this little survey deal and I thought it was fun...so I did it too!

1.High heels or boots? heels :)
2. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00!
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? totally don't remember...movies aren't my fav.
5. What is your favorite TV show? Biggest Loser for sure
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? 4 egg whites, an apple, 6 almonds and 3 dried apricots...strange huh?
7. What is your middle name? Stephanie....hmm?
8. What food do you dislike? mayo...dislike is a nice way to say that I hate mayo!
9. What is your favorite song at the moment? There is a Fountain
10. Favorite sandwich? blue baker's powder blue no mayo add spinach
11. What characteristic do you despise? rebellion...is that a characteristic?
12. Clothing? jeans and a black shirt of some sort
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? New Zealand
14. Are you an organized person? I can be
15. Where would you like to retire to? ...I don't think I will ever retire from being a mom or from taking pictures
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Last year, 30...Brian threw me a surprise party with our close friends. We sang and Brian led our friends in a time of blessing over me...I don't remember feeling so loved and humbled!
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? eat some m&ms
18. Furthest place you are sending this? the world wide web
19. Person you expect to send it back first? no clue
20.When is your birthday? April 2
21. Morning person or a night person? Night
22. What is your shoe size? 5 1/2...............................I wish, size 9
23. Pets? two dogs Baxter and Tali who happen to be the greatest dogs ever
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Jada is a great "big girl bed" sleeper!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A dancer of course
27. What is your favorite flower? Pink Lilies and Tulips
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Good Friday
29. What was the last thing you ate? quiche and soup
31. Do you wish on stars? no, but I sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" a few times daily :)
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? a rich deep blue
33. How is the weather right now? muggy, humid in the 60's
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? mom
35. Favorite soft drink? none..they are all nasty and burn my throat
36. Favorite restaurant? Square One in Bryan and Cheesecake Factory in the Wdls
37. Hair color? Blonde by choice ;)
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Terri my cabbage patch doll...she had lots of accessories too :)
39. Summer or winter? neither...Spring!
40. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate—dark chocolate is my all time fav.
41. Coffee or tea? coffee
42. Do you want your friends to do this also? Yep!!
43. When was the last time you cried? about 20 minutes ago while watching a video of a little baby being rescued by a firefighter 40 years ago...thanks Kare!
44. What is under your bed? books and frames that we don't use
45. What did you do last night? After a really great meeting at our friends house we went on an early Valentines date! It was wonderful!
47. Salty or sweet? Sweet!
48. How many keys on your key ring? 3
49. How many years at your current job? 2 years and 5 months ....ok nine months before that
50. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
51. Positive or negative? Positive
52. How many people will you send this to? whoever reads the blog
53. How many will respond? we will see...
54. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? LOVE IT!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss you a bunch! Thankfully we will be heading to B/CS at the end of this month!

    I loved reading that!

    I use Google Reader (just click on the word "Reader" in the top of your gmail account) and you can add the different blogs that you want to read into google reader. Then you go there everyday and if people have updated their blogs you just read them in order. No more going to people's pages (unless you want to comment on a post). It sure makes keeping up with everyone much easier!


    Rachel H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay the breakfast is cracking me up. Curious, why the specific numbers for each thing? Are you following a diet program?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh I did one! Lets hang out again soon! http://jordancoulter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph! I always enjoy looking at the pics you post of Jada and Brian. I miss you guys. If you figure out how to follow blogs (I think Rachel's idea is a good one), don't forget mine :-) www.totheeast.com

    Off to the desert.....

    ReplyDelete